BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 31 December 2011

MULTIMEDIA IN EDUCATION ~ Word Processor Software

Assalamualaikum and Hye all..

This time my classmates and I are going to make our assignment about Booklet. It has the same function as pamplet and brochure but booklet looks like a thin book.

BOOKLET

As always, I'm going to finish my assignment with my partner, Ummi Amira Yacob and again, our topic is about Web 2.0 in Education. We are going to make a simple booklet that contain the data of our topic. We can make a booklet in Microsoft Word. Here is an example that me and my partner have done..



This is the look of our booklet..

Steps to make a booklet:
1. Menu
2. Microsoft Word
3. Page layout
4. Margins > Costum Margins
5. Multiple Pages > Book fold > Ok

Have a try and do your own booklet..
Good Luck!!


0 comments: